Monday, October 22, 2007

Durga Puja







Finally, the mother has gone home, we can return to our own home also...Durga puja is finally over.
The colour, the smell, the sound of drums are still ringing in my ears. This like always is a haven for photographers, every angle there is a frame lurking , waiting to be captured. But, every photographer has to march or click on a full stomach...there were food available on every corners, their aroma hitting my nose, making me hold on the shutter button. Well, I have to wait for another year before I can practise the art of doing both...and offcourse smell-o-rama....:)

1 comment:

Adrien said...

Hello, I am a Fench journalist, I am looking for a fixer in Bangladesh. If you are interested can you please contact me as soon as possible : adrien.pinon@gmail.com
Thank you!
Adrien